Hello RT-list!

I'm pleased to announce the 6.12.111-rt21 stable release. This is just
an update on top of the latest upstream stable release. There are no
RT specific changes.

There is a bit of churn due to upstream backporting a couple of paches:

 9482507381c7 ("powerpc: Add preempt lazy support")
 6421a07d2ff2 ("ARM: ensure interrupts are enabled in __do_user_fault()")

and some updates on the patch context/hunk. Nothing serious.

In my test lab, I see that x86 seem to hit higher cyclictest values
than usual. armhf and aarch64 have reasonable numbers. I suspect,
the stable tree introduced it but it might just be my test box.

You can get this release via the git tree at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rt/linux-stable-rt.git

  branch: v6.12-rt-patches
  Head SHA1: c49530ec12e3772dd6e6d7e5cc23d3512e1fdd73

Or to build 6.12.111-rt21 directly, the following patches should be applied:

  https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v6.x/linux-6.12.tar.xz

  https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v6.x/patch-6.12.111.xz

  
https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/6.12/older/patch-6.12.111-rt21.patch.xz

Signing key fingerprint:

  5BF6 7BC5 0826 72CA BB45  ACAE 587C 5ECA 5D0A 306C

All keys used for the above files and repositories can be found on the
following git repository:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/docs/kernel/pgpkeys.git

Enjoy!
Daniel


Reply via email to