17' Alumacraft Canoe, still in great condition after 40 yrs, no dents--despite 
being used on rocky lake islands. Very low maintenance. I stored it always 
outside, for 40 yrs, and it's still in great shape, as you will be able to see. 
Stable, efficient paddling canoe, can carry up to 4 persons, or 725 lbs. total. 
Great for camping and fishing trips and lake paddling. I'd typically load a 
4-person tent, 3 folding chairs, and 2 paddlers, plus other stuff, to go on 
overnights to a group of islands. Will hate to part with it, but harder for me 
to carry it now by myself. I think it weighs 75 - 85 lbs, a heavier guage metal 
than found in many canoes of more recent vintage. 

I would expect it to be a very stable, efficient, dependable, low-maintenance 
canoe that would last for several more decades.

I’ve placed some pictures on Craigslist, here: 
https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/boa/d/lincoln-17-heavy-duty-aluminum-canoe/7641333908.html

Mike O’Brien 
163 S. Great Rd 
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> 
781-547-1461 
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to