We have a high efficiency propane boiler for back-up.
The propane also serves the generator…critical when you are not on Town water 
and lose power for days on end.
------
Sara Mattes




> On Jun 23, 2023, at 10:56 AM, Mary Crowe <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I have an older heat pump that works  down to about 30 degrees but I need 
> some sort of backup for colder temps/ I would like to get rid of my oil tank. 
> I dont have access to gas but I could put in a propane boiler. Is that any 
> better than gas or oil in environmental and health terms ? I dont have the 
> resources to put in an expensive all electric system. Any advice would be 
> appreciated?
> 
> Mary Crowe
> -- 
> The LincolnTalk mailing list.
> To post, send mail to [email protected].
> Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
> Change your subscription settings at 
> https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.
> 

-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to