Please send FB link  cannot locate it from “@ vdepaull…” from address included.
Karen Moss
29 Birchwood Lane

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 17, 2021, at 9:00 PM, Anne Warner <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Everyone - it’s super easy to “like” them on Facebook in case you don’t do 
> it often. Just click on the link she sent and you’ll the word “like” in the 
> upper right quadrant of the screen and just click on it. Easy way to help our 
> local food pantry! 
> 
> - Sent from iPhone. Typed by thumb. Excuse misspellings! 
> 
>>> On Dec 17, 2021, at 8:06 PM, Ursula Nowak <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> 
>> 
>> Hi,
>> 
>> I just started a facebook page for the Society of St. Vincent de Paul and 
>> our food pantry here in Lincoln as I need it for a grant proposal to the 
>> Cummings Foundation. I had resisted Facebook so far, so I am all new to 
>> this. Apparently I need 25 likes before I can choose a username for the 
>> page. Could you please help me out and like our page? 
>> @svdplincolnweston
>> 
>> And can someone explain to me why it doesn't come up in a google search?
>> 
>> Thanks!
>> Ursula
>> -- 
>> The LincolnTalk mailing list.
>> To post, send mail to [email protected].
>> Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
>> Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
>> Change your subscription settings at 
>> https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.
>> 
> -- 
> The LincolnTalk mailing list.
> To post, send mail to [email protected].
> Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
> Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/..
> Change your subscription settings at 
> https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.
> 
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to