Are you looking for a writing tutor or an editor for your writing project?

I can help you or teach you to plan, write, and/or polish your project -
including school, job, and grant applications, academic papers, or longer
projects. My goals are to help you communicate clearly, get your project
done, and learn from the experience.

- I work with high school students and adults
- I tailor my support to your needs as a writer
- I work remotely using Zoom and Google Docs
- I have 4 years of experience across project types and client skill levels
- I am a graduate of Lincoln-Sudbury and Beloit College
- Rates and local references available upon request

I’d love to talk about how I can help you meet your writing goals. You can
reach me at [email protected] to set up a conversation.

Izak Harvey-Wolff
Stonehedge Road
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to