A friend contacted me (on a very bad phone line) asking if I knew enough about the history of lace to do a presentation for a guild of which she is a member. I don't know a lot abuot the history side but am much more interested in making lace. I said I'd write to the list to see if anyone is interested. I believe there might be a small stipend. The Zoom call would be on the 4th Tuesday of any month in the next year from 9:30- 10:30 am central time. I don't have any more details as I was struggling to understand what she is saying, but can put you in touch with Alice if anyone is interested.

Sue
[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to