Thanks to those who have sent me the the article.


I think I need to look at the S Bucks genre.  I think I have got a thing about unspangled bobbins!

Brian
Cooranbong. Australia

On 6/07/2020 6:39 pm, Jane Partridge wrote:
Hi Brian,

I've forwarded your email to Sara Shakespeare, the Lace Guild's Librarian, who 
should be able to help. The office is closed on Mondays, so it won't be today.

Jane Partridge


________________________________________
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of Brian Lemin 
<[email protected]>
Sent: 06 July 2020 06:28
To: [email protected]
Subject: [lace] Pam Nottinghams article on Thumpers.. Keeping the Record  
Straight. Lace #77 Jan 1995. P 31

I would love to see a copy of this article, Can anyone help please?

Thanks

--
Brian
Cooranbong. Australia

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Flacemaker%2Fsets%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Ce8dd88f4a29f46c6f72d08d8216f60ef%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637296109533738463&amp;sdata=8T42%2BAQmHGUMKq6gM0CVdCZ7GHoMr2ROWeEPFZIXd0M%3D&amp;reserved=0

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to