Dear Arachnids, I hope you are all well! Brooklyn Lace Guild has just received an email from a fine art student in Melbourne Australia who is interested in crocheted lace. She read about my experiences winning a grant to travel across Europe in 2015 and is interested in doing something similar to study crocheted lace. So I'd like to ask for two things on her behalf:
Where are there lace schools/instructors globally who specialize in crochet? (Certainly Ireland is a big one, and I have some friends there, and I also met crochet lacemakers from Orvieto, Italy on my travels) Also, any idea about potential grants for art/textile research in Australia? The ones I know of are for Americans. Thank you all very much! Best, Elena - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
