Dear Arachneans,

Today I finally received my copy of Lace #178 (yes, I had the incorrect 
number in my last post).

I was sad to see, on page 6 in the Obituaries section, the name of Beryl 
Maw, from Dorset, UK. I met her when she visited the New England Lace 
Group several times, and the last time was in 2012 at the OIDFA 
Conference in Caen, France.

Some members may remember her Binche design for "A Snowy Spring Day in 
My Garden". She also won the John Bull Trophy twice - in 1988 and 1998. 
I pray that she died in a peaceful way. Hugs to everyone, Penelope



-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to