Yes I can confirm that.  As a past member of the Westhope Group I was told that 
she passed away that morning but had been suffering from dementia for several 
years and passed away peacefully in a nursing home.  She has been sadly missed 
for several years now!

Catherine Barly
UK


Sent from my iPad 

Catherine Barley Needlelace
www.catherinebarley.com

> On 8 May 2020, at 12:36, Susan Brooks <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I thought I had seen a message saying Barbara Underwood had passed away on
> 23rd April, but there has been no mention of it in Arachne correspondence.
> 
> I am currently working on a piece from one of her many books.  Her
> contribution to Bedfordshire Lace must be important.
> 
> Does anyone have more details?
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected]. Photo site:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to