Hi Brian,
I got your email ok. There has also a thread going on a tonder lace. This had
several references to IOLI.  So you have missed some. That happens to me now
and again.
Regards,
Joepie.
           Sorry, tried to trim, but I am not able to do it on my phone. J

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

________________________________
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of
[email protected] <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 12:21:48 AM
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: [lace] Email problem?

I have not had any posts from Arachne for a few days. I am beginning to
suspect it might be my email might be wrong.



Sorry about this.  I suppose this will act as a test for me.



Brian

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to