Sorry to answer two questions at once!

 

Here is the URL for webdocs which is where I publish all my work except
articles that are published in Lace Journals or other media outlets.
https://www2.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/webdocs.html

 

The Dictionary which has a section on Honitons etc is [ www.brianlemin.com
<http://www.brianlemin.com>   ]

 

Any newsletter/lace journal etc are free to download any of my articles and
publish them should you want to.

 

I go to webdocs and then scroll down to my name (there are other ways to do
that too.)

 

  I often hit cntrl/f and write my name in the box that appears.  There are
other ways of course.

 

RAMM fees

Just to let you know about the RAMM Exeter fees. First 30 minutes free then
pounds 26.95 per 30 minutes.

 

PS those who are unfamiliar with Webdocs it is a huge source of articles and
historical resources re-lace and associated activities.  Some of our members
have been heavily involved in collecting and scanning these documents.
Hours of reading whilst you are locked down!!

 

I read Browns three booklets on the social aspects of lace making in the
past yesterday. (broad description I am afraid)

 

Brian

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to