Hello fellow lacers, I have a couple of questions, probably only to those who have tackled the challenge of Miss Channer’s Mat. As I have rediscovered my pricking, which I honestly thought was permanently lost or destroyed since it went missing for years, (and found on our 25th anniversary!) I need some advice.
1. How many pairs of bobbins are required? 2. What thread did you folks use?? David, I know you went with black, but was it silk? 3. How many gimp bobbins are needed? 4. Any other advice you folks can give me would be most appreciated. I would again like to thank Jacqui Southard for making it possible for me to acquire this stunning pricking !!! I am totally hooked on Bucks point lace! Without the wonderful English authors of Bucks point instruction manuals and prickings, I would never have discovered the joy and beauty of this lace. Self taught in rural America! Cearbhael Sent from my iPhone - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
