Dear Nancy,

First of all thank you and everyone else who has replied to my query, I
appreciate it!! Sending individual replies now.
I do want to try a floral/figural design so I think drafting by hand is the
best bet. I have had an offer to work with a designer over Skype so that
sounds ideal! I will keep you all posted on how it progresses.

Stay well everyone.
Best Wishes,
Elena

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 1:53 PM N.A. Neff <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Elena,
>
> Are you planning geometric or floral? If geometric, can use Lace8.
> Otherwise probably easier to draft by hand unless you have a high-powered
> drafting/drawing program, per Holly van Sciver.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Nancy
>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to