Thank goodness! She has always been a fixture on this list! I am glad she is recovering. Wishing everyone good health in this uncertain time! Keep making lace!
Cearbhael Sent from my iPhone > On Apr 3, 2020, at 12:49 PM, Devon Thein <[email protected]> wrote: > > I am sure that Arachnids will be relieved to hear that I have just gotten > off the phone with Jeri Ames. She has had some health issues since last > August and was in the hospital early in March for some non-urgent > follow-up. She has been feeling tired, so she has not been checking email > since then. However, she assures me that she is recovering. > She wishes to encourage everyone to participate and contribute to Arachne, > as she has done for many years. It is such a valuable resource. > I know we are all grateful for her years of expert advice and research.. . > Thank you, Jeri! > Sincerely, > Devon > > - > To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: > unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to > [email protected]. Photo site: > http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/ - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
