Hello All! Hope everyone is virus free & using their personal quarantine 
period to make some lace! I am revisiting the colored Torchon samples on Jane’s 
site & have run into a snag. It’s the first sample—red & yellow diagonal 
stripes over butterscotch passives. I am clueless on how to change colors when 
starting stripes on the righthand side! In the upper right corner, I’m inclined 
to just start with a red weaver rather than switch at the first pin, but that 
theory doesn’t work further down in the sample. Should I just tie on a new 
thread to be used as the weaver as the work progresses? I would be more eager 
to try this if I was replacing a passive! Will the experts please offer 
suggestions? Many thanks. Sincerely, Susan Hottle, still virus free in Florida 

Sent from my iPad

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to