Do you have a color preference? 

Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 18, 2020, at 4:27 PM, Penelope Piip <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I am searching for a source of netting (6 squares to the inch) for embroidery.
> 
> I found www.filetlace.net but unfortunately the website has closed down from 
> 29th February until September.
> 
> Does anyone know where I might find some, or have a piece that I could buy 
> from them?
> 
> Otherwise I might have to make my own.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Penelope
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> https://www.avast.com/antivirus
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected]. Photo site:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to