Dear Jo,

I was very surprised to see that your blog has the name "kantelier".

Of course it is not spelled as the name of my Lacegroup here in Belgium, 
and I am convinced that you didn't knew that this name already existed, 
but I would like to ask you to find another name for your group.

Would you do that ?
Thanks

Greet Rome-Verbeylen
President
LIVING LACE vzw
0475.47.16.47






-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Namens jo
Verzonden: zondag 16 februari 2020 15:19
Aan: [email protected]
Onderwerp: [lace] false foot side adventures

Hello Spiders

 

About a month ago I got some advice on altering a Binche pattern. Both
on-list and off-list. I wrapped up the false foot side part with trued-up
drawings and photographs at my blog.

 

https://kantelier.wordpress.com/category/english/ 

 

Jo

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name 
of Biografie Greet -kant.doc]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to