Hello Carolina and to all of the rest of the arachneans,

I have read your comments with great interest, but since I am no expert in
the lace made in the Hispanic colonies, I have nothing to say to the
opinion of Carolina de la Guardia: she has been working in that field for a
couple of years and I think she knows a lot. I am supporting her and what
she says 100%.
If you were talking about Spanish Mantillas, then I think I had something
to say, but lace made in the Spanish colonies .... Carolina knows much more
than I.

Maria Greil


El dom., 16 feb. 2020 a las 15:23, jo (<[email protected]>) escribió:

> The two colors might be the color of the pricking and the color of the
> thread.
> Jo
>
> > ... as the pattern seems to take 2 colors ... Kim
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected]. Photo site:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to