Is there a translation of this article?  I find it fascinating having been a
jeweler and working with amber.

Lorri Ferguson

________________________________
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of B Krbechek
<[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 5:41 AM
To: Helen Clarke <[email protected]>; [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: [lace] Odp: [lace] Miniature lace pillows

Are you familiar with the lace pillow made entirely of amber  at the Malbork
castle in Poland?


        Dnia 26 stycznia 2020 07:26 Helen Clarke &lt;[email protected]&gt;
napisa??(a):


         I am interested in miniature versions of things. I have seen some
lace pillows that are purely ornamental. What do we think is the smallest
pillow and accompanying bobbins, pins, thread, etc that can be used (if with
great difficulty)? I have seen a picture of one that fitted in the palm of
the
hand that included the lace. What are these made from? What about the
bobbins?

 Over to you all.

 Regards, Helen (on the west coast of Canada)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to