I don't know why Avital isn't answering.  Maybe she is travelling or
busy.  I am bcc-ing her on this message in case yours isn't reaching her
for some reason.

To unsubscribe from  lace you have to write an email to
[email protected]

from the subscribed address (clearly [email protected] in the case of
lace@arachne)

The subject line must be
unsubscribe lace [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>


I think lace-chat will be similare, i.e. to unsubscribe from  lace-chat
you have to write an email to [email protected]

from the subscribed address (clearly [email protected] in the case of
lace@arachne)

The subject line must be
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

I don't think you have to put anything in the body of the email, but as
some servers reject emails without anything in the body you could repeat
the subject line!

I have checked Arachne's flickr account, and didn't see an album for you
there, so I guess you have removed any photos you put up
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/albums

Sue

[email protected]

------ Original Message ------
From: "Ann-Marie Andersson" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: 1/23/2020 2:50:10 AM
Subject: [lace] Unsubscribe help

>I have tried several times to unsubscribe from but it
>doesn’t work and Arachne moderator doesn’t reply. Could someone
please
>unsubscribe for me and also remove my ploto from flickr?
>
>Ann-Marie Andersson
>
>-
>To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
>unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
>[email protected]. Photo site:
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to