Pierre Fouché is once again coming to teach in the UK and USA.  I was in
one of his classes at the Hunterdon Art Museum last year - and it was
wonderful.  He is a great teacher and a very inspiring artist and
lacemaker.

He will be teaching the following:


BOBBIN LACE DESIGN: PAINTING WITH GROUNDS:

June 13-14 2020.  Christchurch, Dorset, UK. Contact person for details
and bookings: Jane Atkinson ([email protected])

June 18-19 2020. Northfield IL, US. Details and booking: Sue Babbs
([email protected])

June 27-28 2020. Hunterdon Art Museum, Clinton, NJ, US. Details and
booking:  Hunterdonartmuseum.org
<https://hunterdonartmuseum.org/portfolio-items/bobbin-lace-design-painting-w
ith-ground-stitches/?portfolioCats=405%2C406%2C407%2C408%2C409%2C410%2C411%2C
412%2C413>






BOBBIN LACE DESIGN: CREATIVE CLOTH STITCH (AND THE BINCHE ALGORITHM)

July 11-12 2020. The Lace Museum, Sunnyvale, CA, US. Details and
booking:  Kim Davis ([email protected]) [Please note that this course is
a repeat of the content presented in 2019 at the Hunterdon Museum]

A NOTE ABOUT TUITION FEES:

Please note that each venue will charge a different tuition fee. I
believe all knowledge should be free so I am teaching pro-bono with all
tuition costs contributing to travel and host venue expenses alone. With
each host having different needs, some private individuals, others
cultural institutions, this leads to varying tuition fees. If you can
afford to attend the more expensive workshops, please do. You'll be
contributing the the preservation of lace culture and fine institutions
that support our craft. I also encourage you, however, to keep your
carbon footprint as low as possible by travelling to your nearest venue.
I am really looking forward to meeting you!


You can see more about Pierre on : http://www.pierrefouche.net

I would highly recommend these classes!

Sue

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to