Hi,
Yes, I have and I like the look of it. However, I am finding it more difficult to save the picture fore later study. The pdf file only gives the point and I would have liked to see the close up as a high resolution pdf as well. But well done for having given the page a new, fresh look. Happy lace making, Joepie in hot, sunny Sussex. ________________________________ From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of Diana Smith <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2018 10:00:19 AM To: Arachne Subject: [lace] Lace Guild Artefact of the month Has anyone else received the new look Artefact of the Month page from the English Lace Guild? It has been given a whole new look and it certainly is an improvement. The Artefact is a sample piece of American eagle old Bucks type lace. Ive seen this pattern adapted to a bookmark/fingerplate - one of those pieces Ive been to try! Diana in a very hot Northamptonshire where we really need some rain. - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/ - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
