Hi, I am with Agnes. Glorious lace, but I do not like the paintings. Only me personal feelings, as there will be many people who like them.
Joepie in East Sussex Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10 From: Agnes Boddington<mailto:[email protected]> Sent: 31 July 2017 21:22 To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> Subject: RE: [lace] Lace art by Pierre Fouche Love the lace, not sure about the paintings. Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK Subject: [lace] Lace art by Pierre Fouche Pierre Fouche is an artist living in Cape Town, South Africa. One of the mediums he works in, is bobbin lace. He is exhibiting his work at the moment in Cape Town. Here is a link to the exhibition. There are about five works in lace and the other works is in diferent art forms. I went to see the exhibition and the lace is beautiful. https://www.whatiftheworld.com/exhibition/vreesaanjaende-verligting/ - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/ - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
