https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42592

--- Comment #8 from David Nind <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Tomás Cohen Arazi (tcohen) from comment #6)
> Can we give this some love? `koha-api-docs` already handles the new flag,
> and there's bug 42587 implementing it in all endpoints! As requested by QA
> on another enhancement bug!

I've added my sign off so that maybe Martin's sign off can count as QA.

However, I think that the test plan needs updating to reflect what should be
looked for.

I tested by reviewing the diff.

I'm assuming something will "automagically" happen when the API docs are
rebuilt to show the x-koha-unsortable-embeds header parameters for the API
functions, similar to what is in
https://api.koha-community.org/#tag/cash_registers/operation/listCashRegisters
(as per comment #4).

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

Reply via email to