https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=523237

[email protected] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #18 from [email protected] ---
I am experiencing very distracting flickering after doing a dnf update to my
Fedora 43 system yesterday. I hadn't updated this system for a few months, so
I'm not sure what I was on before, but upon this update completing, the KDE
Plasma 6.7 introduction popped up. I know I was already on Fedora 43, and I am
still on 43 now, but I don't know any other details from before.

Currently I am on:
Operating System: Fedora Linux 43
KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0
Qt Version: 6.10.1
Kernel Version: 7.2.8-100.fc43.x86_64 (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland

Running on this machine:
Processors: 8 × Intel® Core™ i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Memory: 16 GiB of RAM (15.5 GiB usable)
Graphics Processor: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
Manufacturer: Dynabook Inc.
Product Name: SATELLITE PRO A50-EC
System Version: PT5A1E-02U00CEN

I get it on the laptop's own display, and also on my Philips 276B1 monitor.

I have also worked around the problem by adding `export KWIN_USE_OVERLAYS=0` to
~/.config/plasma-workspace/env/kwin_vars.sh, like in Comment 1.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to