epugh commented on PR #4983:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/4983#issuecomment-6069244243

   > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-4324 is marked as fixed 
for 3.10. If that's false and it is 3.9, then I don't know why you didn't just 
tweak like one line in build.gradle to exclude the additional dependency 
instead of creating additional work to remember and change one line in another 
PR.
   
   Yeah, i was wrong that we could make the change after this got merged.   
   
   Also, maybe it is a one line change, but I havne't done much in 
excluding/including dependencies, and in an area that I didn't want to break 
things, so was thinking it would be a whole "thing" and therefore to do it 
sperately.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to