serhiy-bzhezytskyy opened a new pull request, #5007: URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/5007
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-18460 # Description SOLR-18460 dropped `-X POST` from curl commands that send a body. `-X GET` is the same case: GET is curl's default, so the flag is redundant, and 48 lines in 11 pages still have it while 365 curl lines do not. # Solution Removes `-X GET` from those 48 lines. None of them sends a body, so the request is unchanged. `-X PUT`, `-X DELETE` and `-X POST` stay where they change the request. Written with Claude Code. # Tests Full ref-guide build and link check (`:solr:solr-ref-guide:buildLocalAntoraSite` and `checkSiteLinks`) pass; no `-X GET` is left in the built pages. # Checklist - [x] I have reviewed the guidelines for [How to Contribute](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md) and my code conforms to the standards described there to the best of my ability. - [x] I have created a Jira issue and added the issue ID to my pull request title. - [x] I have given Solr maintainers [access](https://help.github.com/en/articles/allowing-changes-to-a-pull-request-branch-created-from-a-fork) to contribute to my PR branch. (optional but recommended, not available for branches on forks living under an organisation) - [x] I have developed this patch against the `main` branch. - [ ] I have run `./gradlew check`. - [ ] I have added tests for my changes. - [x] I have added documentation for the [Reference Guide](https://github.com/apache/solr/tree/main/solr/solr-ref-guide) - [ ] I have added a [changelog entry](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/dev-docs/changelog.adoc) for my change -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
