serhiy-bzhezytskyy commented on PR #4928:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/4928#issuecomment-5931445061

   On the pattern: besides the two pages here, a v1 and v2 path side by side as 
plain text shows up on four more ref guide pages, each as a single sentence 
(jvm-settings, configsets-api, ping, metrics-reporting), and nowhere in the 
READMEs, dev-docs or Java sources. I left those, since a sentence doesn't need 
tabs.
   
   On auditing the places that show v1 but not v2: I created 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-18491 for it. 36 calls on 14 pages 
have a working v2 form that the page doesn't show, and I'll send a PR for 
those. Calls whose v2 form is still changing are left out of it.
   
   On the Javadocs column: agreed, it reads like a leftover. I'll drop the 
class-cell tabs on Properties, so this PR only touches the endpoint cells and 
leaves the column to your design.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to