gerlowskija opened a new pull request, #4970:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/4970

   # Description
   
   SolrJ has been moving away from its use of coreUrls in favor of specifying 
the baseUrl and collection/core separately.  But many places still use the 
"coreUrl" approach, including a few deprecated constructors in SolrStream.
   
   # Solution
   
   This commit removes the deprecated constructors, and targets `main` only.  
The constructors were previously deprecated by #4830, which went to both 'main' 
and branch_10x.
   
   # Tests
   
   N/A
   
   # Checklist
   
   Please review the following and check all that apply:
   
   - [x] I have reviewed the guidelines for [How to 
Contribute](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md) and my 
code conforms to the standards described there to the best of my ability.
   - [x] I have created a Jira issue and added the issue ID to my pull request 
title.
   - [x] I have given Solr maintainers 
[access](https://help.github.com/en/articles/allowing-changes-to-a-pull-request-branch-created-from-a-fork)
 to contribute to my PR branch. (optional but recommended, not available for 
branches on forks living under an organisation)
   - [x] I have developed this patch against the `main` branch.
   - [x] I have run `./gradlew check`.
   - [x] I have added tests for my changes.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to