dsmiley commented on PR #4947:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/4947#issuecomment-5877638504

   A build machine where I work, recently updated to branch_10x didn't work 
after I upgraded (and was previously using dsableUiModule=true).  Ideally the 
build's dependencies strictly flow through Maven Central (which is configurable 
to a corporate proxy); otherwise I need to make configuration choices to opt-in 
to additional places. This is common in my experience.
   
   On my own workstation, I did get it to work after a couple other glitches; 
one of them for the UI module.  I'll do a PR for that.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to