vbhanuchander-lang commented on PR #309:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-kafka/pull/309#issuecomment-5985292221

   @MartijnVisser gentle ping on this one. I re-checked it today against 
current `main` (`c996f94`): it still merges cleanly, neither of the two commits 
since touches the dynamic source, and spotless/checkstyle (JDK 17) plus the 
dynamic source suites are green on the merged tree (66 tests).
   
   Two small things only you can unblock:
   
   1. **CI approval.** The run on `153b64f` is still at `action_required`, so 
no JDK leg has executed on this version yet. I have not force-pushed again, so 
as not to re-gate it.
   2. **FLINK-40586 summary.** It still describes the re-signalling that #300 
fixed. I suggested replacement wording on the ticket on 25 September, but I 
left the edit to you since you said you would re-scope it.
   
   Happy to make any changes once you have had a look.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to