SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA commented on PR #29345:
URL: https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/29345#issuecomment-5915888105

   @autophagy this is the snapshotting subtask from FLINK-39380, ready when you 
have time.
   
   Two things I would like your call on:
   
   1. `TestSnapshot` does not implement `Serializable`. Nothing in FLIP-567 
needs it, so I left it out, but if you want a snapshot to be shareable beyond a 
single test run I can look at what that would take.
   
   2. The FLIP page still lists `Builder.restoreFromSnapshot`. Happy to update 
the page myself if you would rather not.
   
   The system clock the FLIP mentions is not in the snapshot because 
`withInitialSystemClock` does not exist yet. I can extend it when that lands.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to