Savonitar commented on PR #28639:
URL: https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/28639#issuecomment-5873323116

   Hi @gaborgsomogyi , the PR has changed quite a bit since your last round, so 
here is a map before you dive in. Review comments: every thread has a reply, 
and where a change was needed, the commit.
   One thread still needs your input (there are tradeoffs): 
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/28639#discussion_r4093188457 
   
   Beyond the review comments I ran a deeper verification pass on the manager 
and fixed what it found, each as its own commit with deterministic tests.
   I deliberately did not squash so each fix is reviewable on its own. Happy to 
squash once you are fine with the content.
   
   A few pre-existing gaps I found are out of scope here, and I would propose 
follow-up tickets rather than grow this PR further (I will create new tickets 
for these pre-existing issues). I can also list these followups here if it is 
more suitable for your then separate tickets. 
   Could you take another look when you have time?
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to