[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-24763?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=18120143#comment-18120143
]
Urmila Unni commented on CAMEL-24763:
-------------------------------------
I'd like to work on this. The failure at testTo (line 295) looks like the
assertion runs before the reactive stream has finished, so I'll look at making
the test wait for the condition instead of relying on timing. Since it has been
flaky 65 times, I'll also try to reproduce it locally to confirm the fix.
> Fix flaky test ReactorStreamsServiceTest
> ----------------------------------------
>
> Key: CAMEL-24763
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-24763
> Project: Camel
> Issue Type: Test
> Components: camel-reactor
> Affects Versions: 4.23.0
> Reporter: Aurélien Pupier
> Priority: Minor
>
> it has failed 1 time in the last 90 days
> it passed but was flaky 65 times.
> https://develocity.apache.org/scans/tests?search.relativeStartTime=P90D&search.rootProjectNames=camel&search.timeZoneId=Europe%2FParis&tests.container=org.apache.camel.component.reactor.engine.ReactorStreamsServiceTest
> {noformat}
> org.opentest4j.AssertionFailedError: expected: <true> but was: <false>
> at org.junit.jupiter.api.Assertions.assertTrue(Assertions.java:190)
> at
> org.apache.camel.component.reactor.engine.ReactorStreamsServiceTest.testTo(ReactorStreamsServiceTest.java:295)
> {noformat}
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)