raulcd opened a new issue, #51675:
URL: https://github.com/apache/arrow/issues/51675

   ### Describe the bug, including details regarding any error messages, 
version, and platform.
   
   The wheels nightly jobs have started failing to build uriparser since the 
following was merged:
   - https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/51244
   
   An example of a wheel failure:
   - 
[wheel-manylinux-2-28-cp314-cp314t-amd64](https://github.com/ursacomputing/crossbow/actions/runs/36838196618/job/110290643088)
   
   ```
      #21 184.7 /arrow/ci/vcpkg/amd64-linux-static-release.cmake: info: loaded 
overlay triplet from here
     #21 184.7 Downloading 
https://github.com/uriparser/uriparser/archive/uriparser-1.0.2.tar.gz -> 
uriparser-uriparser-uriparser-1.0.2.tar.gz
     #21 185.5 Successfully downloaded 
uriparser-uriparser-uriparser-1.0.2.tar.gz
     #21 185.5 -- Extracting source 
/opt/vcpkg/downloads/uriparser-uriparser-uriparser-1.0.2.tar.gz
     #21 185.5 -- Using source at 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean
     #21 185.5 -- Configuring amd64-linux-static-release
     #21 185.8 -- Building amd64-linux-static-release-rel
     #21 186.6 -- ===
     #21 186.6 -- === Build Failed. Content of 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/install-amd64-linux-static-release-rel-out.log:
     #21 186.6 -- Change Dir: 
'/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel'
     #21 186.6 
     #21 186.6 Run Build Command(s): /usr/local/bin/ninja -v -v -j5 install
     #21 186.6 [1/31] /opt/rh/gcc-toolset-14/root/usr/bin/cc 
-DURI_LIBRARY_BUILD -DURI_STATIC_BUILD -DURI_VISIBILITY 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/include 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel -fPIC  
-fvisibility=hidden -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c99 -MD -MT 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriCompare.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriCompare.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriCompare.c.o -c 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriCompare.c
     #21 186.6 [2/31] /opt/rh/gcc-toolset-14/root/usr/bin/cc 
-DURI_LIBRARY_BUILD -DURI_STATIC_BUILD -DURI_VISIBILITY 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/include 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel -fPIC  
-fvisibility=hidden -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c99 -MD -MT 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriIp4Base.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriIp4Base.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriIp4Base.c.o -c 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriIp4Base.c
     #21 186.6 [3/31] /opt/rh/gcc-toolset-14/root/usr/bin/cc 
-DURI_LIBRARY_BUILD -DURI_STATIC_BUILD -DURI_VISIBILITY 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/include 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel -fPIC  
-fvisibility=hidden -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c99 -MD -MT 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriEscape.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriEscape.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriEscape.c.o -c 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriEscape.c
     #21 186.6 [4/31] /opt/rh/gcc-toolset-14/root/usr/bin/cc 
-DURI_LIBRARY_BUILD -DURI_STATIC_BUILD -DURI_VISIBILITY 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/include 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel -fPIC  
-fvisibility=hidden -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c99 -MD -MT 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriFile.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriFile.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriFile.c.o -c 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriFile.c
     #21 186.6 [5/31] /opt/rh/gcc-toolset-14/root/usr/bin/cc 
-DURI_LIBRARY_BUILD -DURI_STATIC_BUILD -DURI_VISIBILITY 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/include 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel -fPIC  
-fvisibility=hidden -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c99 -MD -MT 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriCopy.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriCopy.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriCopy.c.o -c 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriCopy.c
     #21 186.6 [6/31] /opt/rh/gcc-toolset-14/root/usr/bin/cc 
-DURI_LIBRARY_BUILD -DURI_STATIC_BUILD -DURI_VISIBILITY 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/include 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel -fPIC  
-fvisibility=hidden -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c99 -MD -MT 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriMemory.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriMemory.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriMemory.c.o -c 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriMemory.c
     #21 186.6 FAILED: CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriMemory.c.o 
     #21 186.6 /opt/rh/gcc-toolset-14/root/usr/bin/cc -DURI_LIBRARY_BUILD 
-DURI_STATIC_BUILD -DURI_VISIBILITY 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/include 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel -fPIC  
-fvisibility=hidden -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c99 -MD -MT 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriMemory.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriMemory.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriMemory.c.o -c 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriMemory.c
     #21 186.6 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriMemory.c:
 In function ‘uriDefaultReallocarray’:
     #21 186.6 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriMemory.c:109:12:
 error: implicit declaration of function ‘reallocarray’ 
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
     #21 186.6   109 |     return reallocarray(ptr, nmemb, size);
     #21 186.6       |            ^~~~~~~~~~~~
     #21 186.6 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriMemory.c:109:12:
 error: returning ‘int’ from a function with return type ‘void *’ makes pointer 
from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
     #21 186.6   109 |     return reallocarray(ptr, nmemb, size);
     #21 186.6       |            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     #21 186.6 [7/31] /opt/rh/gcc-toolset-14/root/usr/bin/cc 
-DURI_LIBRARY_BUILD -DURI_STATIC_BUILD -DURI_VISIBILITY 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/include 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel -fPIC  
-fvisibility=hidden -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c99 -MD -MT 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriNormalizeBase.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriNormalizeBase.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriNormalizeBase.c.o -c 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriNormalizeBase.c
     #21 186.6 [8/31] /opt/rh/gcc-toolset-14/root/usr/bin/cc 
-DURI_LIBRARY_BUILD -DURI_STATIC_BUILD -DURI_VISIBILITY 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/include 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel -fPIC  
-fvisibility=hidden -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c99 -MD -MT 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriIp4.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriIp4.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriIp4.c.o -c 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriIp4.c
     #21 186.6 [9/31] /opt/rh/gcc-toolset-14/root/usr/bin/cc 
-DURI_LIBRARY_BUILD -DURI_STATIC_BUILD -DURI_VISIBILITY 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/include 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel -fPIC  
-fvisibility=hidden -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c99 -MD -MT 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriCommon.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriCommon.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriCommon.c.o -c 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriCommon.c
     #21 186.6 [10/31] /opt/rh/gcc-toolset-14/root/usr/bin/cc 
-DURI_LIBRARY_BUILD -DURI_STATIC_BUILD -DURI_VISIBILITY 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/include 
-I/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/amd64-linux-static-release-rel -fPIC  
-fvisibility=hidden -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c99 -MD -MT 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriNormalize.c.o -MF 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriNormalize.c.o.d -o 
CMakeFiles/uriparser.dir/src/UriNormalize.c.o -c 
/opt/vcpkg/buildtrees/uriparser/src/rser-1.0.2-ace1afec14.clean/src/UriNormalize.c
     #21 186.6 ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
   ```
   
   And for Windows:
   - 
[wheel-windows-cp313-cp313-amd64](https://github.com/ursacomputing/crossbow/actions/runs/36838191473/job/110290626084)
   
   ```
   -- Could NOT find uriparser (missing: uriparser_DIR)
   -- Could NOT find PkgConfig (missing: PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE) 
   CMake Error at C:/Program 
Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.31/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:233 
(message):
     Could NOT find uriparserAlt (missing: uriparser_PC_FOUND) (Required is at
     least version "0.9.6")
   Call Stack (most recent call first):
     C:/Program 
Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.31/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:603 
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
     cmake_modules/FinduriparserAlt.cmake:56 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
     C:/vcpkg/scripts/buildsystems/vcpkg.cmake:910 (_find_package)
     cmake_modules/ThirdpartyToolchain.cmake:316 (find_package)
     cmake_modules/ThirdpartyToolchain.cmake:3335 (resolve_dependency)
     CMakeLists.txt:542 (include)
   
   
   -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
   ```
   ```
   
   ### Component(s)
   
   Continuous Integration, Packaging, Python


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to