Hi internals,

Dear Ilija,

I wanted to briefly reflect on the previous discussions and ensure we are
on the same page. In the earlier thread, I realize I posted more frequently
than appropriate, and I appreciate your guidance on keeping communication
focused.

In the latest thread, I did my best to only reply directly when addressed
by core contributors (including your own question), as I wanted to remain
responsive and helpful. However, I completely understand the need to
maintain low noise on the list and respect everyone's time.

Since the previous function gathered too much controversy and discussion, I
have decided to set it aside. In a few days, I would like to present a new
function proposal.

I look up to your work and truly value your contributions to PHP. If you
have any objections, concerns, or advice regarding this, I would greatly
appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Best regards,
Sepehr


>
>>
>>

Reply via email to