?Dear colleagues,

I now have multiple editions of the stotra, which I am happy to share with 
anyone who is interested. Thank you to all who replied.


With gratitude,

James Reich

________________________________
From: INDOLOGY <[email protected]> on behalf of Reich, James 
David <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 7:57 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [INDOLOGY] sragdharāstotram


Dear colleagues,


I am looking for a complete copy of the Sragdharā-stotram; or, A hymn to Tārā 
in Sragdharā Metre? edited by S.C. Vidyabhusana. The version that is available 
at archive.org 
(https://archive.org/details/sragdharastotram00sarvuoft/page/n3/mode/2up?) is 
missing page 1, which includes the Sanskrit of verse 1 and the opening of the 
Sanskrit commentary. The Rare Book Society of India seems to have the same 
copy. Does anyone happen to have a complete scan that they would be willing to 
share? Other editions would also be welcome, although I am interested in the 
commentary too, if possible.


Respectfully,

James Reich
_______________________________________________
INDOLOGY mailing list
[email protected]
https://list.indology.info/mailman/listinfo/indology

Reply via email to