Dear Prof. Girish Jha,

Allow me to tell you how much I appreciated your kind wishes for a « divinely 
Merry Christmas », which I see as the sign of a wide open heart and 
understanding.

I do not fully grasp what is the issue of your today message (some link seems 
to be missing), but, whatever it could be, let us consider it as coming from 
some niśācara.

Kindest regards,

Lyne Bansat-Boudon




[cid:8E90FAFD-609F-4D7A-9393-D17E94D59596@home]



Le 25 déc. 2021 à 04:02, Girish Jha via INDOLOGY 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> a écrit :

Dear Indologists,
Please accept my very best wishes for divinely merry Christmas and a happy 
,prosperous and tranquil New Year,2022.
दिव्यक्षमाध्यापितदिव्यशीलं
प्राकट्यसिद्धेश्वरवादमीशम्।
दिव्योपदेशार्पणतृप्तलोकं
क्राइष्ट-नारायणमानतोsस्मि।।
क्राइष्ट नारायण दीनबन्धो
त्वामेव याचे करुणैकसिन्धो।
आतङ्किवर्गस्य तथा विषाणो
र्येन क्षयः स्यात् त्वरितं विधेहि।।
Kindest regards,
Girish K.Jha
Professor of Sanskrit. (Retd)
Patna University,India
Current Residence: Kolkata

.










_______________________________________________
INDOLOGY mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://list.indology.info/mailman/listinfo/indology

_______________________________________________
INDOLOGY mailing list
[email protected]
https://list.indology.info/mailman/listinfo/indology

Reply via email to