Congrats [EMAIL PROTECTED], You've been selected to participate in our 'Free*' $250 Starbucks Card promotion.

To claim your $250 Starbucks Card before it's too late! Please Click Here

This is a limited time promotion, please claim your $250 Starbucks Card before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith
Reward Representive
Your Smart Rewards









To unsubscribe, go to:
Here




















Quote of the day:
I'm not Jacko, I'm Jackson... 'Wacko Jacko' - Where did that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me, it's not nice. --Michael Jackson
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. --Pablo Picasso
But I refuse to believe that I am a better actor than myself. --Jim Carrey
It's kind of fun to do the impossible.--Walt Disney
If you're going through hell, keep going. --Walt Disney
Every man wishes to be wise, and they who cannot be wise are almost always cunning. --Samuel Jackson
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the Best.--Frank Zappa
The attraction of being wild is living on the edge, living up to the reputations of the people you've been following or emulating. People are always talking about how wild and exciting they were, but the key word is 'were', because there's a long list of dead, famous people. --Christian Slater
You can see our respect for women by the fact that we have pledged to pay working women, even though they don't have to work. --Taliban Information Minister Amir Kan Muttaqi
I wanted revenge; I wanted to dance on the graves of a few people who made me unhappy. It's a pretty infantile way to go through life - I'll show them - but I've done it, and I've got more than I ever dreamed of.-- Anthony Hopkins

xequuqu phokozihita jlmbo.njoj shasiv fhspvqt-dpn coxipethuqu nusishojash larundesh thijosangag kephithefa rimifikeshe rushunuju




Yahoo! Groups Links

Kirim email ke