You are invited to "I need your help".

By your host Elizerbeth K:


     Date:              Wednesday December 24, 2008

     Time:              6:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Street:            Hello Dear,I am glad you did honour my mail and i feel 
proud to have someone like you who always know how to go about in life,how are 
doing today? Actually i am Elizerbeth Kipkalya Kones,24 years and the only 
daughter of my mom,a kenyan and daughter of the former road minister who died 
on the june 10 plane crash along with my mom,a year two student in the 
university before the incident.I am a real girl that knows what it take to be 
human,faithful, respectfull,loyal and honest.I really wanted you into a serious 
and honest relationship which may leed us somewhere in life,though we might not 
have known each other but i want a geniue and sincere relationship to abide in 
us so that we will share ideas and solve problems that will enhance one's life. 
I want you to help me secure my future and i will do whatever you asked of 
me,show me some concern and love which is the gateway to great achievement and 
success in life.i want to entrust you with whole heart and i know you will 
nevery fail me I want you to represent me at the African Development Bank as 
the trustee to my inherited fund my dad deposited with them worth $7.2 m before 
he died. I have some backup documents; death certificate and the deposit 
certificate. Please show me your willingness and capability to help me carry 
this transfer by replying me soon and on confirmation of that,i shall forward 
to your the bank contact and the application form with which you will fill and 
send to the bankto apply.I will appreciate greatly your concern and love if you 
could hellp me out.Right now i am in a difficult situation and no one to help,i 
hard eat twice a day due to the condition i found myself.Please i beg you to 
help change the life of an orphans and God shall never let you alone.Thank for 
your concern and am looking forward to seeing your reply. Yours sincerely 
Elizerbeth

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     
http://calendar.yahoo.com/lizzy2be?v=126&a1=0&iid=exUiYwh%40sNNLaBpyRhKdied%4007f%40&igid=6h%40hdp3foLuI%40CRhExku3b%40%40MoXZAIvD
    
Copyright © 2008 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke