Exciting I<EM>nve</EM>stment News. All investors must read!

Wed. June 3rd 2006
Symbol LITL.PK
Strong Speculative Buy


L <EM>In</EM>ternational Computers Inc Announces the Olympus, the World's First 
20'' Widescreen PCI-XPress Se<STRONG>rie</STRONG>s SLI Laptop Computer
Tuesday May 30, 9:00 am ET

L International Computers Inc., through its <SPAN>wholly owned subsidiary, 
Liebermann Inc.,</SPAN> a renowned manufacturer of high-performance computers 
and personal technology, today announced the <STRIKE>O</STRIKE>lympus 20", the 
world's first desktop replacement Professional notebook computer fitted with a 
20" UltraSpeed High-Resolution Display.

The Olympus ha<STRONG>s</STRONG> fully-upgradeable dual SLI mobile graphics 
adaptors and i<EM>s d</EM>esigned around a workstation-class PCI-Express 
architecture with Dual-Channel DDR-II 667MHz SDRAM/800MHz +1066MHz Bus speeds 
supportin<S>g</S> Intel's latest generation Pentium-D Dual-Core and Extreme 
Edition Processor<I>s</I>, scalable up to 4.40GHz core speeds.

As the world's first mobile workstation supporting Nvidia's SLI 
Techno<SPAN>logy</SPAN>, the laptop is the ultimate fully upgradeable 
high-performance graphics power station, whether for the ultim<I>a</I>te gaming 
adrenaline rush or the high-end professional graphics environment.

Equally, it is the world's first laptop<STRIKE> </STRIKE>computer supporting 
quad-DVI external output capabilities with individual resolutions of up to 
2048x<EM>1</EM>536 per output when operating with 2 graphics adapters. 
Operation is possible with either s<STRONG>i</STRONG>ngle or dual graphics card 
configuration, each with 1024MB of dedicated high-speed memory on boar<B>d.</B>

And the notebook delivers unprecedented multi-media <S>c</S>apabilities 
supported by 4 high-output surround speakers and an enhanced subwoofer built in 
a proprietary multi-pass bass-reflex enclosure, a built-in CCD PC Video Camera, 
and an all-new mu<B>l</B>ti-channel audio circuitry.

Miguel Liebermann, CEO <STRIKE>o</STRIKE>f L, commented, "A true industry 
first, L's all-new Olympus 20", is armed to <STRONG>d</STRONG>eliver 
unprecedented levels of performance technological features poised to change the 
face of high-performance computing and w<STRIKE>o</STRIKE>rld-class mobile 
entertainment."


About

Founded in 2002, Liebermann Inc. produces, markets and distributes 
high-performanc<I>e</I>, opulent PC/Windows© laptop, desktop, workstation and 
server computers. The Company also produces the largest and most spectacular 
p<SPAN>ers</SPAN>onal & professional computer displays and<FONT face=Arial> 
</FONT>ultra-high performance software, peripherals and technologies.


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Everything you need is one click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Kirim email ke