Make her want you more then ever
Super V//AGRA Will Keep you rokk hard all weekend long.
- Do what you've alwyase wanted to again
- Be king of the bedroom
- Save $$$ from online pharmaces
- NO PRE/SCRIP/TION REQ/UIRED!
C//ick here for the information.
They cut me down. They took me to a building where they chopped me into tiny pieces. He came with his father and some friends. They worked hard, and built a tree house in me! I was jolted back to reality when I crashed.
It rained and I got wet. I was miserable. I wished none of this had ever happened. I was then shipped off to a store. After about a week, a man bought me. Then I was just a torn piece of paper. He took me to another big building, where the chopped me into pieces again and mixed me to a pulp.
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |
|
|
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
