Ms.Habiba Fatima Bello ,
Accra – Ghana .
 
Dearest,
 
My sincere apology if you received this email as a surprise, I will want to 
officially introduce myself to you, I am Ms. Habiba Fatima Bello a single 
mother with a child, am a branch manager of a financial institution here in 
Ghana, I got your information from a professional database during my search for 
a trustworthy person that I will transact this transaction with.
 
As a branch manager my bank made a surplus profit during the 2005/2006 fiscal 
year of over $29, 600, 00.00 so I used my jurisdiction as the branch manager to 
keep out $6,000,000.00 into an escrow anonymous account without a beneficiary.
 
So after about three audit account and the bank was not able to know of this 
excess profit  I decide to make you as the depositor of this fund, I will 
forward to you all the necessary documents about this fund, like the deposit 
slip etc. and give you more details on this transaction.
 
As soon as the fund are transferred into your account you will part with 40% of 
the total sum while 60% will be kept for me in your account until I resign from 
my job.
 
Please reply me immediately you get this email so that I will update you on the 
next line of action.
 
Hope to hear from you soon.
 
Faithfully yours,
 
Ms. Habiba Fatima Bello. 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Click here:
http://www.giantproduct.com
and
http://www.bukusiber.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-langsung/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-langsung/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email protected] 
    mailto:[email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke