WILLIAM T. EDUARDO. 
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT/ 
CREDIT MANAGER. 
Email: [email protected]

Regarding. 

  With due esteem respect, I seek your indulgence to this unsolicited nature; 
it was out of desperations and curiosity that made me to contact you, to 
introduce myself.  

  I am Mr. William T. EDUARDO, I am the personal accountant to Mr. K. Miranda 
da Cruz, who used to work with Capresa -Calibrados de Precision SA {CCDP} Steel 
Company here in Spain , herein, shall be referred as my customer. 

On the 11th of March 2004 at about 0639 GMT, my customer, his wife{Lady Juliet 
and their two children{Rose and Dan } were involved in a ghastly Train Bomb 
blast along Atocha Train Centre here in Madrid, that got 191 people killed, and 
1,800 injured, unfortunately, him and his family were victims that lost their 
lives.   

You can view this page for more information  
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_11%2C_2004_Madrid_attacks) 

  Ever since, I have made several enquiries to his embassy to locate any of my 
customer, extended relatives, this has also proof unsuccessful. 

  After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to look for a trust word 
person. Hence I contacted you.  

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property left 
behind by my client before they get liquidated or declared unserviceable by the 
bank where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the Banco Caja Madird, 
where the deceased had his account valued precisely to be €, 4,246, 440.00 
(Four Million Two Hundred And Forty Six Thousand Four Hundred And Forty Euros). 
  

The bank has issued a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account 
liquidated within the next twenty one official working days. I want you to the 
next of kin


Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a national of  another 
country to stand in as the next of kin, so that the fruits of this old man's 
labour will not get into the hands of some group of corrupt government 
officials who will get rid of the money and share it for their own selfish 
interest and greed. I have ever since been unsuccessful in locating the 
relatives for almost a year (12months) now, after the normal 3 years after 
death CLAIMS ACTS OF SPAIN. 


I seek your prompt consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so 
that the proceeds of this account valued at €, 4,246, 440.00 can be paid to you 
and then you and I can share the money according to any agreed ratio. 

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal 
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement 
that will protect you from any breach of the law. 
  
For privacy and confidentiality, send your response to:*** 
[email protected]***     


Looking forward to a swift reply.  

  
Regards, 
  

Mr. William T. EDUARDO
+34 634 183 605.






------------------------------------

Click here:
http://www.giantproduct.com
and
http://www.bukusiber.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-langsung/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-langsung/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email protected] 
    mailto:[email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke