Hello, Dirk

To my mind, life changes its colors to bright when you are in love and you
stop to notice grey days and dull people's faces into the street; you feel
special, and you have success and luck, and it doesn't matter what you do,
because everything is all right, and you do everything with the thought
about your beloved person.
I want to live for someone and to be depended on somebody; I want to fill up
the empty space into my heart with love and care about the One Person, about
the Dearest Man into my life who will change it and color my life with
happiness and joy.
My heart guessed me to choose you, and I did it and I hope that I didn't
make a mistake into my choice. I leave you my address 
http://www.meetlovegirls.net/8120/  
and hope that I won't wait for your letter for a long time.

Bye
Irina B.



------------------------------------

Click here:
http://www.giantproduct.com
and
http://www.bukusiber.comYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-langsung/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-langsung/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke