Does the geochart support adding units to the legend? 

I read in older posts that this would need to created in html from scratch 
by building a new legend (and voiding the default geochart legend). Is this 
still the case with the latest updates to google visualizations? 

Context: In my geochart, I allow users to switch between "scales", and 
without units, the legend can be confusing. The values at either end of the 
legend (max/min) already update automatically, and I would also like the 
user to know what units are being shown after each update. 

Thanks!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Google Visualization API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to