Hi, I am trying to get HTML tooltips working on markers in SELECTION mode 
but it is showing text.



Here is a fiddle of what i am talking 
about http://fiddle.jshell.net/2N2Xr/1/

You can see that if you hover over the marker the HTML works in the middle 
map, and on the bottom if you click it works aswell.

But on the top with SELECTION mode it shows as text.

How can I get this working ?

I basically want to show some links and be able to click on them, so it 
doesnt matter if its SELECTION mode or HOVER as long as I can lick on the 
links.


Thank you.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Google Visualization API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to