If you don't mean width, then I'm not sure what you mean. Can you provide
an example of the problem?
On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:22:00 PM UTC-4, Lin Niki wrote:
>
> Dear Andrew,
> Thanks for your knidly reply.
> I want to change the length of a column, not width.
> If I put more than 10 characters in a column, the table chart will be
> failed.
> I think the problem is the lenght is not enough, so I want to set it, but
> I can't find any solution.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
> Niki@TW
>
> Andrew Gallant於 2014年4月16日星期三UTC+8下午8時43分46秒寫道:
>>
>> There is no way to set explicit column widths in the Table, you have to
>> use a round-about way to set them. You can either set either the
>> "className" or "style" property on each cell in the column to set the
>> width. If you use a className, you must specify a width for that class in
>> CSS.
>>
>> // set the width of column 0 of DataTable data
>> for (var i = o; i < data.getNumberOfRows(); i++) {
>> data.setProperty(i, 0, 'className', 'myClass');
>> // - or -
>> data.setProperty(i, 0, 'style', 'width: 200px;');
>> }
>>
>> On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:35:55 PM UTC-4, Lin Niki wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear All,
>>> I've used google chart to draw a table to show my row data.
>>> There is one column of the row data may contain a lot of words.
>>> But, I found if the words are more than 10 characters, the table will be
>>> not shown.
>>>
>>> I wanna know how to increase the column length of one column?
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Niki@TW
>>>
>>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Google Visualization API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.