Using google Guage Charts

I have a variable called @conv, that contains a dollar amount with 10 
trailing digits. I need to format it to be simple dollars and two decimal 
places.

var data = google.visualization.arrayToDataTable([
>           ['Label', 'Value'],
>         ['', {v: @conv, f: 'C2'}] 


I tried C2 as in some languages it means Currency, to 2 decimal places - 
but not here, obviously!

Say the current value of conv is $4359.9045732812
I want to display $4359.90
I'd also like to locate the label *below *the gauge, not *in *it, if 
possible. 

I'd also love to learn how to css the gauge design itself if someone can 
point me to a thread on that...

Any help gratefully accepted!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Google Visualization API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to